Beijing, Traveling Beijing the capital of China, is the political, economic, Traveling Beijing, cultural and national education and the most important center for international trade and communications in China. Beijing is one of the six oldest known cities in China, Beijing tourism, Xian, Luoyang, Kaifeng, Nanjing and Hangzhou Traveling Beijing.
Beijing has a long history, 3000 years ago in the Zhou Dynasty, Beijing, named Ji, beijing tourism, for the time being, was named Yan’s capital. Later, Liao, Jin, Yuan, Traveling Beijing Ming and Qing all made their capital Beijing. Therefore, Beijing is famous for “Capital of a thousand years.” Beijing is located in northern China, Traveling Beijing near Tianjin Municipality and partially surrounded by Hebei Province Traveling Beijing.
The city covers an area of more than 16,410 square kilometers (6336 square miles) and has a population of 14.93 million people Beijing tourism. Why does Beijing have many great places? The long and illustrious history began in Beijing 500,000 years ago Traveling Beijing. It is here that the ancestors of modern Homo sapiens, the men of Peking, beijing tourism lived in caves. The recorded history of Beijing as a city dates back more than 3,000 years and has undergone invasions of warlords and foreign powers, devastating fires, the rise and fall of powerful imperial dynasties and has become each Time as a strong and dynamic city Traveling Beijing. For over 800 years, Beijing was a capital – Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368) of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911). Thirty-four emperors lived and ruled the country in Beijing and was an important trading city from its earliest days Traveling Beijing.
Beijing is famous all over the world for its history and culture. Rich and diverse history, Traveling Beijing fascinating places and hospitable people make Beijing travel experience a big difference Beijing tourism. What is the best way to start your tour in Beijing? Please refer to dozens of options below:
1. Explore ancient imperial buildings such as the Forbidden City, Beijing tourism, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Yuanmingyuan, the Sacred Way, Ming tombs of the Prince Gong Mansion and the earth temple. They left a legacy of architectural treasure for us to discover and marvel today Traveling Beijing.
2. View the Beijing-Gate landmark of Tiananmen and the square or on the sites of the Beijing Olympic Games: Bird’s Nest and Water Cube Traveling Beijing.
3. admire the ancient fortification of the war – the Great Wall of China. The most viewed sections are Badaling, Mutianyu, Simatai and Jinshanling Beijing tourism.
4. Visit the famous parks of great beauty such as Beihai Park, Traveling Beijing, Western Hills, Traveling Beijing fragrant hills, Grand View Park and Beijing World Park Beijing tourism.
5. Identify the architectural style of the Lama Temple (Tibetan) and the temple complex of Confucius (Han) Beijing holidays.
6. Look at China’s national treasure and Giant PANDA at the Beijing Zoo and the sea animals at the Beijing Oceanarium.
7.Trip to around the Beijing – Chengde area to see the beautiful summer resort imperial mountains and the eight outer temples Traveling Beijing.
8. Visit the archaeological site of Zhoukoudian, Beijing holidays in which the primitive man Beijing tell his mysterious history.
9. Find the daily life of the local people and the ancient siheyuan style houses of Beijing (Court building) and Beijing hutongs by rickshaw; Discover the pokesy night people of Beijing to the street of bars of Houhai.
10. Look at the quintessence of Chinese culture: Peking Opera, China Kung Fu, Traveling Beijing, Tea Ceremony and Acrobatics Beijing holidays.
11. Enjoy authentic local food such as Beijing Roasted Duck, Beijing holidays, Jiaozi and Hot Pot or the eight famous Chinese gastronomic cuisines of other provinces style Traveling Beijing.
12. Shopping in the Yuexiu Chaowai clothing market, old Liulichang street, Panjiayuan market, Sanlitun Yashou clothing market, street shopping street Wangfujing Xiushui (Silk Market), the market Beijing holidays.
Traveling Beijing – The Best Are You Agree With Me?
Beijing, Traveling, Traveling Beijing